General view of site 260 (Temple of Amun) at the beginning of the excavation. '260 M10' is written on negative.
Meroë site 260: Start of excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/58
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.58GB 3431 M.194
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.