Photograph album, and corresponding negatives, from John Garstang's excavation of Meroë, showing methods of debris removal on site, including the use of an aerial railway. Album marked 'Sites 740 etc.'.
'Meroë Supplementary Album G2, Royal City EC'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/GB
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 G2
- Dates of Creation1912-1914
- Physical Description1 photograph album and 4 glass plate negatives