Image of site 280 (the 'Ptolemaic Temple') during excavation. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print D1'. Album print Marked '280 M10'. 'M10' is written on the negative.
Meroë site 280: 'Ptolemaic Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.1GB 3431 M.336
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 128mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative showing significant silvering.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.