Image of 7 square stones [votive stones/pedestal bases?] in situ during the excavation of The Temple of Amun (site 260). Possibly in site 271. 'Amon Tempe ' is written on negative. Album print marked ‘M12’.
Meroë site 260: 'Amon Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/27
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.27GB 3431 M.301
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.