Image of stairs leading up to an altar at site 266 (Temple of Amun). A [votive tablet?] can be seen in the foreground. Album print marked '260 (or 266) M11' and 'Slide 31 M2'. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print D18'.
Meroë site 266: 'Amun Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/18
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.18GB 3431 M.299
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Print is missing from the album.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.91 labelled ‘M260. Dais in room 266 from E’.