General view of site 271 (Temple of Amun), showing a stone dais and an inscribed column. Handwritten note with negative states ‘Meroë Print D23’. Album print marked 271 M11' and 'Slide 28 M2'.
Meroë site 271: Stone dais & column
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/23
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.23GB 3431 M.306
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Scratches and fingerprints in the emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.