Image of site 280 (the ‘Ptolemaic temple’) after clearing. John Garstang can also be seen in the image. 'Ptolemaic Temple M09' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states ‘9M 109 Ptolemaic Temple Box I Album D5'. Album print marked ‘280 M’.
Meroë site 280: 'Ptolemaic Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.5GB 3431 M.340
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 128mm)
- Digital Content