Photograph album, and corresponding negatives, from John Garstang's excavation of Meroë, covering the excavation of the 'Sun Temple' (site 250) and nearby structures (sites 251-255). Also includes images from the Lion Temple (site 6) and site 886/558.Album marked 'negative in box F' and 'Order of Sequence 14'.
Meroë Album F: Sun Temple
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/F
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F
- Dates of Creation[1910-1911]
- Physical Description1 photograph album and 48 glass plate negatives.