Image of a decorated column discovered at site 266 (Temple of Amun). Album print marked '266 M'
Meroë site 266: Column
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/64
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.64GB 3431 M.298
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.IX.3, labelled ‘painted capital in hall 266’.