Regarding including Paul Nash's home in their series of illustrated articles on the homes of 'well-known people'. TGA 7050/678 includes pencil sketch of building on the reverse.
Two letters from R. Randall Phillip and M. Barrow, both of Homes and Gardens magazine to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/677-678
- Dates of CreationAugust - October 1939
- Physical Description1 piece