Margaret Nash did not at first recognise the name of her correspondent, so he sent her a flyer for his book 'Masterpieces of Victorian Photography' (TGA 7050/2483).
Three typed letters from Helmut Gernsheim to Margaret Nash, and one reply from Margaret Nash, regarding Gernsheim's request for copies of seven Paul Nash photographic prints for his collection.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2481-2484
- Dates of Creation1951 - 1952
- Physical Description6 pieces