Also offers to provide details of her Paul Nash drawings for the memorial volume.
Three letters from C. L. Trask, Claridge House, London, W1, to Margaret Nash, and one reply from Margaret Nash, thanking Margaret for a copy of Paul Nash's article 'Aerial Flowers' and asking for Margaret's news.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3703-3706
- Dates of Creation1948 - 1952
- Physical Description4 pieces