Letters concern Margaret's wish to sell some of her collection of Paul Nash paintings to the C.A.S. Includes letter describing the range of prices for Nash paintings on offer quoting 'The Archer Overthrown', and 'The Sun Descending' as examples (TGA 7050/2163). Includes letter expressing Margaret's wish for discretion in advertising the sale of her collection, and her preference for keeping certain groups of paintings together (TGA 7050/2165).
Correspondence between Margaret Nash and Gladys Gordon Ives, Contemporary Art Society.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2162-2166
- Dates of CreationFebruary - March 1950
- Physical Description5 pieces