Also includes details of 'Outline' (Paul Nash's autobiography), a Paul Nash memorial volume, and the Paul Nash memororial exhibition at the Tate. Nash paintings mentioned include 'Garden of Cyrus' and 'The Soul Visiting the Mansions of the Dead'.
Correspondence between Mary (Aiken) and Margaret Nash, mainly regarding their personal lives and social plans.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1623-1630
- Dates of Creation1946 - 1947
- Physical Description10 pieces