Regarding reproducing photographs of Paul Nash's works and a caption to accompany John Russell's article in 'Contact' a new publication. Paul Nash's 'Solstice of the Sunflower' and 'Eclipse of the Sunflower' were eventually chosen.
Typed letter from Benedict Nicholson, Lord Chamberlain's Office, to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1011-1013
- Dates of CreationNovember 1945 - January 1946
- Physical Description3 pieces