The letters concern Margaret's request for a review of the Nash Memorial Exhibition at the Tate to be published in 'Country Life', and Margaret's search for old articles on Paul Nash published by the magazine.
Two letters from Brenda Thorn, Editor's Secretary, 'Country Life' magazine, to Margaret Nash, and one reply from Margaret to Brenda.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2180-2182
- Dates of CreationMarch - October 1948
- Physical Description3 pieces