Includes list of Paul Nash's lithographs, wood engravings and woodcuts (TGA 7050/1097 and 1099), conditions for an exhibition organised by the Gallery for April-May 1935 (TGA 7050/1103), and two letters from Rex (Nan Kivell) to Paul Nash requesting some watercolours for exhibition and explaining errors in previous statements of account (TGA 7050/1108). TGA 7050/1097 and 1104 include notes by Nash.
Nine statements of account from The Redfern Gallery to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1096-1109
- Dates of Creation1927 - 1938
- Physical Description25 pieces