Also minutes of meeting of English Artists' Alliance, 16 August 1938; revised form of the construction towards making a constitution (plus copy), and circular 'The Lithograph Scheme for Schools', c 1945/1946.
Typed letter from Derek L. Rawnsley, School Prints Ltd to Paul Nash, regarding enclosed memorandum and meeting minutes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/591
- Dates of Creation17 August 1938
- Physical Description5 pieces