The letter also refers to the will of Mr. Glendinning Keeble from which Paul Nash was to benefit, Margaret Nash's financial situation, her 'mental peace' and personal opinions on Paul Nash.
Typed letter from Margaret Nash to Conrad Aiken, regarding lost letter from Margaret Nash to Aiken, a Paul Nash memorial volume (by Lund Humphries?), 'Outline' (Paul Nash's autobiography) and a contribution to it from Aiken.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1631
- Dates of Creation13 October 1947
- Physical Description4 pieces