Together with four lists of Paul Nash works at Tooths (TGA 7050/1334, 1340, 1351-52) and correspondence from Richard (Smart), Director, Arthur Tooth & Sons Ltd, to Paul Nash. The letters concern the sale of Winter opuses (TGA 7050/1336), an article on Nash in the 'Illustrated London News' (TGA 7050/1349), moving Nash's works to Oxford (TGA 7050/1351), and sales of work and framing (TGA 7050/1352-53).
Statements of account from Arthur Tooth & Sons Ltd, to Paul Nash, January-November 1940.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1331-1353
- Dates of CreationJanuary - December 1940
- Physical Description28 pieces