Includes one reply from Margaret to Kenneth acknowledging his sympathies and explaining how busy she has been with the Tate Memorial Exhibition. Also includes a letter from Ruth (Clark) to Margaret Nash listing the dimensions (framed) of the Paul Nash paintings in her possession.
Two letters from Kenneth Clark to Margaret Nash conveying his sympathies following the death of Paul Nash, and thanking her for the copy of the brochure 'Aerial Flowers' by Paul which Margaret sent to him.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2153-2155A
- Dates of Creation1946 - 1953
- Physical Description5 pieces