The letters refer to changes in her policy from replacing sold paintings with other works (TGA 7050/3246-7, 3252-4) and Margaret's late payment of her premium (TGA 7050/3250-51). Together with renewal notices (TGA 7050/3244, 3248), certificate of insurance (TGA 7050/3245) and lists of insured works (TGA 7050/3249, 3251, 3253). TGA 7050/3249, 3251, 3253 include annotations by Margaret Nash.
Six typed letters from Margaret Nash to Messrs Saunders, Gilson & Co. Ltd, and one reply from Gilson & Co. regarding insurance and valuations for Margaret's private collection arranged through the Imperial Arts League.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3244-3254
- Dates of Creation1958 - 1959
- Physical Description16 pieces