Regarding articles or proposed articles Nash, including 'Unseen Landscapes', 'Object and Landscape', the influence of Kelmscot on William Morris and an article by Miss Ramsden about Surrealism and Paul Nash. Also two letters from and to Miss Ramsden concerned with simplying some of her text. One letter from Hussey refers to Paul Nash's photographs of the 'Blue Post' and include autograph notes by Paul Nash about the history and geological character of the pool.
Eight typed letters from Christopher Hussey, 'Country Life' to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/446-456
- Dates of Creation1938 - 1941
- Physical Description12 pieces