Also some invitations to exhibitions.
67 letters to Margaret Nash and her replies to Lilian Somerville, Head of Fine Arts and later Director, British Council, and to other staff in the Fine Arts department about the loan of works by Paul Nash to British Council exhibitions and the sale of copies of "Aerial Flowers".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1929-2044
- Dates of Creation1946 - 1956
- Physical Description116 pieces