The letters concern the display and safety of Paul Nash paintings in America, The 'Agnew' exhibition (TGA 7050/1327) and the sales of 'Rye Marshes' (TGA 7050/1325) and 'Strange Coast' (TGA 7050/1328). Includes a credit note (TGA 7050/1327) and a copy of a letter from Arnold Palmer, Carnegie Institute, Pittsburgh, regarding the return of 'Circle of the Monoliths'.
Three typed letters from Richard (Smart), Director, Arthur Tooth & Sons Ltd, to Paul Nash, two from Paul Nash to Smart and one from Ledger, Secretary, Arthur Tooth & Sons Ltd, to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1325-1330
- Dates of CreationSeptember - December 1939
- Physical Description10 pieces