The letters from Collier were in response to an advert placed in the New Statesman by Margaret requesting letters or memories of Paul Nash for a biography on the artist by Anthony Bertram. Collier's letter recall's memories of Paul illustrating the cover to a programme, (Military) Staff College in 1916, and a brief moment spent together in the trenches in France. Includes typed copy of Collier's first letter, by Anthony Bertram.
Two letters from P.F. Collier to Margaret Nash, and one reply from Margaret to Collier.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2159-2161
- Dates of Creation1947 - 1950
- Physical Description4 pieces