Rosemary requests a copy of the exhibition catalogue from the Paul Nash Memorial Exhibition held at the Tate, and also enquires after the price of a Paul Nash painting exhibited at the Tate.
Letter from Rosemary White, St Anne's Society, Oxford, to Margaret Nash, and a reply from Margaret's private secretary on her behalf.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3815-3816
- Dates of CreationFebruary 1949.
- Physical Description2 pieces