Hilda's letters are addressed from Kenya and Strawberry Hill, London, regarding her paintings being shipped to Kenya, her plans to return to England in 1952 and, on return, her search for a flat in Kensington. Margaret's letter conveys her sympathies towards Hilda following the death of Jean (John Colinvaux?).
Two letters from Hilda Colinvaux to Margaret Nash, and one reply from Margaret to Hilda.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2156-2158
- Dates of Creation1946 - 1953
- Physical Description3 pieces