Includes reference to proposed sales of 'Voyages of the Moons' and 'Northern Adventure', Margaret's financial situation, 'Outline' and 'Fertile Image' (Paul Nash books), Margaret's will and trustees, the Arts Council exhibition 'Paul Nash's Camera', and Paul Nash's reputation.
Typed letter from Margaret Nash, to Dudley Tooth, Arthur Tooth & Sons, and reply from Dudley, re Richard Smart's retired and the future care of Paul Nash's work.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3665-3666
- Dates of CreationOctober 1951
- Physical Description3 pieces