Regarding details and photographs of Paul Nash works in the M.C.A.G. collection, including 'Nocturnal Landscape', 'Sandling Park, Kent', 'Wounded, Passchaendaele', 'Dymchurch Strand', 'Landscape at Wodd Lane', 'Dubes', 'Encounter in the Afternoon', 'Sunrise Landscape' and 'Backwater'.
Five typed letters from Margaret Nash to (S.D. Cleveland) Director, Manchester City Art Gallery, and four replies from Cleveland.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2921-2927
- Dates of Creation1956 - 1957
- Physical Description9 pieces