Together with list of other contributors. Includes reply from Margaret to Watson, apologising for her inability to offer a contribution, citing work pressures and the loss of letters between Nash and Edward Thomas as reasons.
Letter from R.L. Watson to Margaret Nash, requesting a contribution from Margaret of an account of the relationship between Paul Nash and Edward Thomas, for Watson's (unpublished?) book 'Memories of Edward Thomas'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3811-3812
- Dates of Creation17- 20 May 1948
- Physical Description3 pieces