Two typed letters from Margaret Nash to the Manager and Director, Photo Studies, and one reply from F.C. (Bean?) regarding donating negatives of Paul Nash's works to the Courtauld Institute via Margaret Nash, and supplying prints of 'Landscape of the Vernal Equinox' and 'Landscape of the Megaliths' for Margaret's collection of Paul Nash prints for the Victoria & Albert Museum.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3112-3114
- Dates of Creation1956 - 1957
- Physical Description3 pieces