The letters refer to du Maurier's forthcoming exhibition in Oxford, their health, du Maurier's purchase of Paul Nash's canvas, paper and paint from Margaret and Jeanne du Maurier's painting holiday in Spain.
Three letters from Jeanne du Maurier to Margaret Nash, and three replies from Margaret Nash, together with a note of du Maurier's address.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2933-2939
- Dates of Creation1950 - 1951
- Physical Description8 pieces