Including for 'The Western Front Drawings' 1917 and 'Mr Paul Nash's Work' 1923. Together with statement of sales of works by Nash 1918 and letter from Oliver Brown, Ernest Brown & Phillips regarding clauses in the agreements.
Three memorandums of exhibition agreement between Ernest Brown & Phillips, Leicester Galleries, and Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/705-708
- Dates of CreationDecember 1917, July 1920 and July 1923.
- Physical Description7 pieces