Concerning his introduction to Margaret's book of Paul Nash photographs 'Fertile Image' (TGA 7050/3718-21, 3725 including Margaret's list of corrections TGA 7050/3720); the sale of the loaned Paul Nash designs for 'Urne Buriall' (TGA 7050/3720, 3722-6); the completion of the set of engravings by Paul Nash 'Genesis' (TGA 7050/3718-20); and Margaret's proposed exhibition of Paul Nash photographs, later 'Paul Nash's Camera' (TGA 7050/3720).
Six typed letters from Margaret Nash to James Laver, Victoria and Albert Museum, and three replies from Laver.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3718-3726
- Dates of Creation1950 - 1952
- Physical Description11 pieces