The letters refer to script writing, shooting arrangements, Cowley Dump as a location, the score by Lennox Berkeley and problems of getting the film shown. Also three letters from William MacQuitty, Associate Producer, Verity Films Ltd. regarding the same.
Ten letters from Jill Craigie to Paul Nash, regarding her film 'Out of Chaos', in which Paul Nash was filmed and provided commentary.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/458-470
- Dates of Creation1943 - 1945
- Physical Description19 pieces