Regarding photographs and details of Paul Nash paintings in Australia bought by the Felton Bequest and those in McDonnell's own collection. Margaret Nash wanted the details for her photographic collection of Paul Nash's pictures. The letters also refer to possible sales to the Felton Bequest, a Paul Nash watercolour 'Group of Beeches' ('Wind in the Beeches') (TGA 7050/2468-70) and 'White Woods' (TGA 7050/2472)).
Five typed letters from Margaret Nash to A.J.L. McDonnell, buyer for the Felton Bequest, and his replies.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2463-2472
- Dates of Creation1955 - 1956
- Physical Description11 pieces