Regarding Rothenstein buying a drawing by Nash, requesting that both artwork and invoice are sent to the Director at the National Museum of Wales, Cardiff (TGA 7050/1157). The remaining letters concern Rothenstein's request that Nash gives the copyrights of his paintings in the Tate Gallery's collection to the Tate. Includes copyright transference form for 'Landscape at Iden', 'London - Winter Scene', 'Grotto in Snow', 'Trees' and 'Behind the Inn' (TGA 7050/1159).
Four letters from John Rothenstein, Director, Tate Gallery, to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1157-60
- Dates of Creation1941 - 1942
- Physical Description5 pieces