Three letters from Clare Neilson to Margaret Nash, and two replies from Margaret regarding Margaret's gift of 'Aerial Flowers', Clare Neilson's illness, 'Fertile Image' and 'Paul Nash's Camera' (the Arts Coundil exhibition), the proposeed sale of 'Northern Adventure', 'Laocoèon', 'Sunset' and 'Landscape and the Clouds', the Bertram biography of Paul Nash, and Margaret's financial problems and overdraft.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3035-3039
- Dates of Creation1947 - 1951
- Physical Description6 pieces