The letters concern the return of de la Mare's correspondence with Paul Nash, mistakenly sent to Margaret Nash, and lent by her to Margot Eates to aid the preparation of her book 'Paul Nash: The Master of the Image'; Faber & Faber's rejection to publish a 'big book of reproductions' designed and arranged by Paul Nash, later published by Percy Lund Humphries as the Paul Nash Memorial Volume; and Paul Nash's autobiography 'Outline'.
Six typed letters from Mary Grenside, Secretary to Richard de la Mare, Faber & Faber, to Margaret Nash, two letters from Richard de la Mare, and two replies from Margaret Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2221-2230
- Dates of Creation1946 - 1947
- Physical Description10 pieces