The letters from Hoyland concern the sale and invoicing of Nash's paintings. TGA 7050/764 and 768 concern the sale of two Nash drawings to Miss Sutherland, and her wish to exchange one. The letter TGA 7050/773 is from Mayor rquesting Nash to exhibit with him once again at his new premises on Brook Street.
Eight letters from F.('Freddy') Hoyland Mayor, founder and Director of the Mayor Gallery, to Paul Nash, letter and list from D. Cooper, Mayor Gallery (TGA 7050/771 and 769), and list of Paul Nash pictures consigned to the Mayor Gallery, in unknown hand (TGA 7050/770).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/763-773
- Dates of Creation1925 - 1946
- Physical Description11 pieces