Possible patrons include the Norwich Contemporary Art Society, The Dowager Countess of Cranbook, Mrs Geoffrey Colman, Robert Adeane and Lady Delia Peel. Also reference to proposed sale of 'Mineral Objects' to Robert Adeane, social arrangements and Margaret Nash's health and 'heart condition'.
Three letters from Lady Roy Harrod to Margaret Nash and three replies from Margaret, regarding the 'Norwich Exhibition', meeting John Nash, and Margaret Nash's proposal to find a patron in Norwich to buy Paul Nash's 'Night Tide' and present it to the City Art Gallery, Norwich.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2487-2492
- Dates of Creation1958 - 1959
- Physical Description10 pieces