Also discussed is the Paul Nash Memorial Exhibition at the Tate, 1948.
Three letters from Douglas Cooper to Margaret Nash and one reply from Margaret to Douglas, conveying Douglas's sympathies following Paul Nash's death, and expressing Margaret's wish for Douglas to write an article on Paul Nash in 'Horizon' magazine.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2176-2179
- Dates of Creation1946 - 1948
- Physical Description4 pieces