The letters concern Margaret's request for financial help towards the cost of various Paul Nash memorial publications, and the cost of living in England and the U.S.A.
Typed letter from Margaret Nash to Homer Saint-Gaudens, Carnegie Institute, reply from Anne Stolzenbach on his behalf and reply from Saint-Gaudens.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2200-2202
- Dates of CreationAugust - September 1947
- Physical Description3 pieces