Together with press cutting from the New York Herald Tribune, regarding grant to buy British paintings, and accompaniment slip from the American British Art Center.
Letter from Ala Story, President of the American British Art Center, to Paul Nash requesting to show Paul Nash's work in the Center in New York.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1112
- Dates of Creation16 May 1941
- Physical Description2 pieces