Also refers to Margaret Nash's health and financial circumstances and her appointment of Mr Robin Langdon-Davies as Chief Executor and co-trustee to her estate. Together with change of address card for Philip James.
Four letters from Margaret Nash to Philip James and three replies from Philip regarding the proposed sale of Paul Nash's 'Encounter of Two Objects' and 'Monkey Tree' to Huddersfield; Margaret's presentation of 1000 mounted Paul Nash photographs and a catalogue to the Victoria and Albert Museum; and Philip James's new job as Director of Waddesdon Manor.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2530-2537
- Dates of Creation1958 - 1959
- Physical Description8 pieces