Typed letter (copy) from Margaret Nash to the L.J. Brown, Fine Art Department, Messrs Robert Grant & Son Ltd, regarding Paul Nash's waterrcolour 'Forest of Dean', the (real) Forest of Dean, and the possible sale of 'A Study in Pale Tones' (the preliminary watercolour for the painting 'The Pond').
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2486
- Dates of Creation11 September 1951
- Physical Description1 piece