Regarding colour prints and postcards of 'Flying Against Germany', 'The Empty Room', 'Raider on The Moor', 'Totes Meer' and 'The Bomber on the Moor', selling the Paul Nash monograph published by the Soho Gallery at the National Gallery, and Ministry of Information photographs and their quality. TGA 7050/973 includes pencil note by Paul Nash about 'Dead Sea'.
Nine typed letters from Olive M. Cook, Supervisor of Publications, National Gallery, to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/965-973
- Dates of CreationApril - August 1941.
- Physical Description9 pieces