Includes a). Pencil drawing of Paul Nash by Rupert Lee, London, 1913. Later used for cover of 'Outline'., b). British Passport issued to Paul Nash, 7 February 1938., c). Letters and documents to Paul Nash and others concerning the history and lineage of the Nash and the Kemble family., d). Programme for the 'Ivernia' Theatre, Iver Heath, 13 January 1906., e). Typed document 'Eclipse of the Sunflower', by J. Kirkup.
Documents relating to Paul Nash and his family.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3892
- Dates of Creation1906 - 1938
- Physical Description2 files