The letters discuss the production of the play 'Pen Don' (written by Emlyn Williams and Directed by Tyrone Guthrie) initially requesting Nash's connection with the play (TGA 7050/1026), his fees for providing a watercolour, set and costume designs (TGA 7050/1028 and 1031) and the restrictions involved in designing a practical and relevant stage set (TGA 7050/1030).
Five typed letters from Hugh Beaumont, Managing Director of The Globe Theatre, and two typed letters from Tyrone Guthrie, to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1026-32
- Dates of Creation1944 - 1945
- Physical Description8 pieces